The American Acoustasonic™ Telecaster® embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage
Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster, Black, Ebony FB with bag
$3,599.00 Inc. GST
Available on backorder
Qty at Lynbrook: Out of Stock
Qty at Melbourne: Out of Stock
Available on backorder
The American Acoustasonic™ Telecaster® embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
The hollow Telecaster-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Telecaster and delivers a curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC NOISELESS MAGNETIC PICKUP
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
MAHOGANY TELECASTER NECK
The mahogany Telecaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
- Body BackMahogany
- Body SidesMahogany
- Body TopSolid A Sitka Spruce
- Body FinishPolyester Satin Matte
- Body ShapeModified Telecaster®
- Rosette2-ring B/W/B
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck ShapeModern “Deep C”
- Scale Length25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard Radius12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position InlaysDot
- Truss RodBi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut1/8″ American Series
- ControlsMaster Volume, “Mod” Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- BridgeModern Asymmetrical
- Bridge PinsGraphTech Tusq®
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- PickguardClear (optional)
- StringsFender® Dura-Tone® 860CL (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig BagIncluded: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag
|Dimensions||17 × 44 × 115 cm|