Innovation Powered by Tradition
Powered by over 100 years of piano craftsmanship and 45 years of synthesizer innovation, the CP73 and CP88 stage pianos boast authentic acoustic and electric piano sound, realistic piano touch and an intuitive one-to-one user interface.
- CP73 and 88 feature six grand pianos the Yamaha C7, C3, and four premium concert grands in the CFX, S700, CF3 and the Bösendorfer Imperial 290. Through meticulous recording and voicing, these unique pianos now bring a variety of tone, dynamics and character to any performance.
- Cover any musical situation with the CP73 and CP88’s library of synth sounds. Split, layer or solo warm pads, lush strings, deep synth basses, synth leads, brass and more. With the real-time one-to-one CP control interface, you can instantly customize your sound for performance or recording.
CP73 and 88 feature an extensive, integrated effects section for creating your own, unique sound. Each of the three sections (Piano section, Electric piano section and Sub section) features dedicated effects.
There are also master effects with delay, reverb and master EQ with dedicated controls for easy, real-time tweaking.
- Virtual Circuitry Modeling re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage effects and high-end studio signal processors by modeling the circuits down to the original analog component level.
CP88 features an 88-key Natural Wood, Graded Hammer, triple sensor (NW-GH) keyboard with Synthetic Ebony and Ivory Key Tops – the fastest stage piano action on the market designed by a company with over 100 years of acoustic piano-making experience for professionals who demand the best.
Natural Wood keys offer the weight and response that piano players expect. Adding different weight or “grading,” the keyboard reproduces the feel of a piano’s hammers: heavy in the low end and light in the high end. Synthetic Ebony and Ivory Key Tops are lightly porous which adds grip to the keys. This maintains accuracy during long performances or practice sessions.
Finally, a third sensor allows grand piano-like key repetition where notes can be re-articulated without a complete release. This makes it easier to play fast, repeated notes and is one of the main reasons pianists choose grand pianos over uprights.
- Seamlessly link and integrate CP73 and CP88 into your recording or performance rig with onboard USB MIDI and audio connectivity.
- With its one-to-one interface, CP provides direct, immediate and total control of your sound during any performance. Forget programming, menu-diving and web searching. The CP’s intuitive interface allows fast and easy splits, layers and sound-shaping directly from the front panel.